Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Why I can to ISTE by Revital

I wanted to learn something new both for myself, and information I can share with other teachers in my school.

I also wanted to see San Antonio.


--
Bernard Zell Anshe Emet Day School
Learning | Identity | Community
773.281.1858
www.bzaeds.org | www.facebook.com/bzaeds | www.twitter.com/bzaeds
------------------------------
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
This email and any attachments may contain information that is privileged
or confidential. If you are the intended recipient, please read and then
delete this email and any attachments. If you are not the intended
recipient, please delete the email and any attachments and notify the sender
immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you may not copy,
forward, disclose or use any part of this email. Internet communications
cannot be guaranteed to be timely, secure, error or virus-free. The sender
does not accept liability for any errors or omissions that arise as a
result.
------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment